Volunteers are the lifeblood of Monadnock Bible Conference.
There’s a place for you! Volunteers come in so many different shapes and sizes along with different talents and skills. Opportunities such as:
- Work in the kitchen for an Encounter, Spring or Fall Weekend (taste-testing included),
- Help with games and activities to give our guests a great experience,
- Join the work crew to keep our facilities in top shape,
- Bring a crew for major renovation work days as we invest in the property!
If you are interested in volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 603-532-8321.
Please include the following information in your email or phone call. It will help us find the best place to use your gifts.
• Your name.
• How to contact you.
• What area are you interested in helping.
• Any special skills you have.
• Any questions you have.
Click on the links below to download and fill out the appropriate form(s).
- Volunteer Service Agreement
- Volunteer Application and Guidelines
- Medical Form (Short Form)
- Criminal Background Check (18 years old or older)
- In Lieu Of Background Checks (under 18 years old)
All documents must be accurately filled out, signed and mailed to camp AT LEAST one week prior to your arrival as a Volunteer. Please DO NOT email or fax these documents, they will not be accepted.